Dell B1163W Driver Download – 100% according to the description of the product, and from then on to my desires, At the opening, you can see a small card containing some instructions for its proper operation and compatibility with some printers. Everything is very well protected in order to preserve the whole, which remains vital to me. Personally, the Dell B1163W cartridge is perfectly recognized by the printer and works wonderfully, As a bonus, I will insist one last time on the complete appearance of the kit, and on its perfect compatibility with my printer.
One of the key issues that make the Dell B1163w primarily a personal printer is its limited paper handling, Dell B1163W Multifunction Mono Laser with a 150-sheet capacity and no duplexer available even as an option. The 150-sheet tray, with no upgrades available, means that if you print more than about 30 pages per day, refilling the tray can turn into an annoying chore. The Dell B1163w output quality is arguably its strongest point, with text, graphics, and photo print output all falling at the high end of the range that includes the general of mono lasers.
You can download Dell B1163w Driver from this page, Dell B1163w Mono Laser Printer Driver has supported Dell Open Print driver or gets Download Dell B1163 Driver for another mono laser printer series drivers with no wireless feature from Dell printer. you can also find the compatibility of the Dell B1163w software solutions from the list below.
Dell B1163W Driver Compatibility OS
Driver for Dell B1163W Multifunction Mono Laser Printer OS Compatibility list
- Windows 7 32 bit (x86)
- Windows 7 64 bit (x64)
- Windows 8 32 bit (x86)
- Windows 8 64 bit (x64)
- Windows 8.1 32 bit (x86)
- Windows 8.1 64 bit (x64)
- Windows 10 32 bit (x86)
- Windows 10 64 bit (x64)
- Mac OS X
did not find any driver Windows version for your Dell B1163W printer ? for an alternative, you can install older Dell B1163W printer driver in compatibility mode, so can work with some or all of the functions of the printer like you do when installing Dell 5200N Driver from the previous post. installation for Mac OS X and Linux is done like most other application installations, the difference is only when you need to connect the printer during driver installation process.
Download Dell B1163W Multifunction Mono Laser Printer Driver
Choice your Dell B1163W Driver Supported operating system. If you have windows, download driver for windows tab, and if you have Mac OS then Download on Mac OS X tab.
Read Also: Download Dell B1160W Driver
Dell B1163w Mono MFP Software Suite and Driver Download
File Name: B1163w_Windows_Application_A02.zip
Size: 101.16 MB
Dell B1163w Mono MFP Driver Download
File Name: B1163w_Driver_Only_A01.zip
Size: 50.14 MB
Dell OpenManage Printer Essentials Software Download
Version: 1.0.1 ,A01
File Name: Software_OMPE_Dell_A01_Win_64bit.zip
Size: 172.56 MB
Dell Open Print Driver Download
Version: v1.93 ,A12
File Name: Software_OPD_Dell_A12_Win.zip
Size: 13.47 MB
Dell B1163w Mono MFP Installer and Application Download
Version: 1.09 ,A03
File Name: Printer_B1163w_Installer_And_Application_Dell_A03_MAC.zip
Size: 124.26 MB
Dell B1163W Mono MFP Driver Download
File Name: B1163w_UnifiedLinuxDriver_1.01.tar.gz
Size: 30.29 MB
Read Also: Download Dell 5330dn Driver
How to Install Dell B1163W Driver for Windows
Search for the drivers on the manufacturer’s page or download from the link above, On this occasion, we show you an example with a Dell B1163W printer connected to the same network, which is detected by our Windows system but lacks the drivers in its database. The first step that we will have to carry out will be to find the link to the controllers on the web page of the manufacturer of our device or download on this page, we provide Dell B1163W at the link on the download section. Within this link, click on the download button and save the file where we want. Generally, the Dell B1163W Driver file that we download is a file with extension .exe that will be decompressed later in a folder and between the unzipped files there will be one of them with the .inf extension. This file extension is what is used by all controllers and will be the file that we have to select when we install our device. Decompression of the file and installation of the drivers once we have downloaded our file, we must perform the following steps to perform the correct installation of them in our system:
- We execute the downloaded file and in our particular case, we can observe a dialogue window like the following one, in which we will press on unzip.
- Once decompressed, if we access the folder where the files have been extracted (in our case c:\Dell\B1163W ) we can see that we have a file with the above-mentioned extension .inf
- The next step we will have to perform will be to press our start button and type Control Panel.
- Inside the control panel, click on the option Add a device on hardware and sound section.
- In our case, we select the Dell B1163W printer that we want to install and click next
- A dialogue window opens and we go to the directory where we unzipped the drivers, showing only on the screen the one with the inf extension.
- Once selected, we will have our printer on the list to choose it, the press continues and we can finish the installation of our printer correctly.
- As you can see, thanks to the versatility and efficiency that our system has, in a few simple steps at the click of a mouse, we will have our conflicting device properly installed and running on our Windows operating system.
How to Use Dell B1163W Driver Windows Compatibility mode
- First, select the Dell B1163W driver installer, and then right-click and select ‘Properties’.
- After that navigate to the tab ‘Compatibility’. Then in the Compatibility mode, check the “Run this program in compatibility mode for ‘and click the drop-down menu to select a version of Windows (Windows 10 / 8.1 /
- 8/7 / XP) that you remembered the capability with the software. When finished click OK to save the changes.
- Please note, this only works for users that you use only. If you have more than one user, you must click the ‘Change settings for all users’.
How to Install Dell B1163W Driver for Mac OS X
- Click on the Apple menu and then on System Preferences.
- Depending on your operating system version, click Print and Fax, Print and Scan, or Printers and Scanners.
- Check if your printer’s name appears in the Printers list. Follow the appropriate steps, depending on whether the printer is on the list or not.
– If your printer appears, remove and re-add the Dell B1163W printer to confirm communication and to make sure that the correct driver is being used. Click on the Dell B1163W Multifunction Mono Laser Printer name, then click on the minus sign to delete the printer. Once you have deleted the printer, click on the plus sign, click on Add Printer or Scanner, click on the name of your printer and then continue to the next step.
– If your printer does not appear, click on the plus sign, click on Add Printer or Scanner, click on the name of your printer and then continue to the next step.
– If your printer does not appear in the Add Printer or Scanner window, confirm that the printer is connected to the Mac by a USB cable, or that it is on the same wired or wireless network as the Mac. try adding the printer again and then continue to the next step.
- Click on the Use or Print using menu and then select Dell B1163W Multifunction Mono Laser Printer.
- Click on the Add button to add the printer to the list.
– If you are asked to install the software, click Download and install to complete the installation.
– If the message “Software is not currently available” appears, you can Download Dell B1163W Driver from Download Section above and try to install the driver manually with .pkg setup inside .dmg file like most applications installation.