Dell B1165nfw Google Cloud Print Setup – Dell B1165NFW is a multifunction device (print, (color) scan, copy and fax), which is equipped with almost all the features that a small office needs if you can do without color printing. Unfortunately, the automatic, paper-saving duplex printing. The printing unit issued our test letter a maximum of 20 times per minute, a good value for this device category. The print quality of Dell B1165NFW is also good at default settings, with pictures and area graphics we had to criticize small stripes. The starter toner is enough for 700, the additional purchase for 1,500 pages. Here you get pretty high 4 cents per page.
The Dell B1165NFW has all the modern interfaces on board, the Wired operation is via USB 2.0 or LAN cable is possible, without data cable, print jobs can be sent to the printer via WLAN, via the DELL Print App, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print. Images in the most common formats are as transferable as documents (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX or PDFs).
If your Dell B1165nfw printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B1165nfw Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B1165nfw printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B1165nfw
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B1165nfw, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B1165nfw printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B1165nfw printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B1165nfw Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B1165nfw printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B1165nfw printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.