Dell B1265dfw Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell B1265dfw gives you high-quality business documents with a high print resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. With a speed of 28 pages per minute, you do not have to wait long for your documents. The integrated duplex unit optimizes the printing process significantly. To create double-sided documents, you do not have to spin the sheet yourself, saving you a lot of time and minimizing paper usage.
In addition to the productive print function, you can also use the Dell B1265dfw to copy, scan and fax. The automatic document feeder for 40 sheets makes the scanning and copying process a lot easier because you can feed multi-page documents independently. The scan resolution delivers very good results with up to 4,800 x 4,800 dpi. The copier unit allows you to make copies at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi and a speed of 28 pages per minute. Thanks to the fax function, you can use the printer for many office applications. The following fax features are supported by the Dell B1265dfw is Broadcasting, Time-Delayed Transmission, Fax Forwarding, and Ringtone Mapping.
If your Dell B1265dfw printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B1265dfw Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B1265dfw printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B1265dfw
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B1265dfw, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B1265dfw printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B1265dfw printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B1265dfw Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B1265dfw printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B1265dfw printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.