Dell B1265dnf Google Cloud Print Setup – With the multi-functional Dell B1265dnf, your team can easily print, scan, copy and fax. Benefit from two-sided printing, high-quality printing, comprehensive network connectivity with integrated Ethernet, high-speed printing and reliable performance. You can easily print directly to your Dell B1265 through a variety of mobile devices. Supports Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows RT.
The Dell B1265dnf multifunction laser printer offers fast print speeds, professional-quality prints at a low cost per page, 40-sheet ADF, integrated Ethernet and duplex printing. Reliable, easy-to-maintain, with a very high monthly print volume of up to 20,000 pages and an integrated fuser engine designed to last the entire life of the product. The Dell B1265dnf supports direct printing from mobile devices. Print iPhone®, iPod touch® directly on this AirPrint ™ -capable printer1, or directly print from Android devices via the Dell Mobile Print6 app. It is compatible with Google Cloud Print ™ -capable apps. It is convenient, versatile, and efficient printing, scanning, copying, and faxing functions inexpensively and reliably, Dell is B1265dnf multifunction laser printer the right choice.
If your Dell B1265dnf printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B1265dnf Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B1265dnf printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B1265dnf
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B1265dnf, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B1265dnf printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B1265dnf printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B1265dnf Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B1265dnf printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B1265dnf printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.