Dell B2375dnf Google Cloud Print Setup – Increase your efficiency and easily manage your data with a digital document management system that provides access to cloud storage services through an intuitive touchscreen interface. Scan and share directly with multiple destinations, including PCs, USB drives, email, network folders, FTP, Web services for the device (WSD), and cloud services, including Microsoft ® SharePoint ® online and Google DriveTM on Dell B2375dnf. Scan and convert documents to paper into Google Docs format from Google Drive. Extend cloud connectivity to a supported cloud storage service with the Dell document hub application on Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows RT devices.
Get fast print speeds on Dell B2375dnf up to 38 pages per minute (A4). Reliably cope with high print volumes with a high monthly working cycle of up to 100,000 pages. Adjust the 4.3-inch color LCD Touchscreen problems to your user account for quick access to commonly used settings. Conveniently store and retrieve templates and frequently used forms on the Dell B2375dnf printer with up to 3 GB of integrated, accessible storage. Easily scan large documents with automatic 50-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF), which automatically scans both sides of each sheet. Scan, organize and share files from your PC with the included NuanceTM PaperPort software for document management and create high-quality, searchable PDF files at the touch of a button.
If your Dell B2375dnf printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B2375dnf Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B2375dnf printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B2375dnf
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B2375dnf, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B2375dnf printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B2375dnf printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B2375dnf Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B2375dnf printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B2375dnf printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.