Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup – With these three laser printers, Dell meets the needs of medium-sized businesses. With the model Dell B3460dn, the company has launched two workgroup printers that can cope with most requirements. Dell B3460dn offers a high printing speed of up to 47 pages per minute, with the first DIN A4 page being available in just 6.5 seconds.
The resolution of printed documents is 1200×1200 dpi in normal mode and 600×600 dpi in draft mode. Automatic duplex printing can deliver 20 pages with a resolution of 600×600 dpi in one minute. As a result, a significant cost savings can be achieved. Dell B3460dn Paper Tray Paper management is designed for medium-sized workgroups. The standard equipment can provide 550 sheets in the standard tray and 100 sheets in the multifunction tray. Optionally, Dell B3460dn can be extended by three 550-sheet paper cassettes. The output capacity, of 250 sheets, cuts a bit worse but is still high compared to many other printers.
If your Dell B3460dn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B3460dn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B3460dn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B3460dn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B3460dn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B3460dn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B3460dn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.