Dell B3465dnf Google Cloud Print Setup – Use the Dell B3465dnf Multifunction Printer as a scanner, printer, copier, or fax machine for high speeds, exceptional usability, and reliable performance. Print or copy at speeds up to 47 A4 pages per minute. The first page will be issued after 6.5 seconds. Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and the optional external wireless adapter provide maximum data transfer speeds over the network. A powerful dual-core processor with 800 MHz and 1 GB of built-in memory guarantee fast data processing.
Optionally expand your RAM by 2GB, for a total of 3GB of internal memory. Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing. With the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) built-in automatic document feeder, fast two-sided scanning and copying dramatically increase efficiency. In addition to a maximum monthly print volume of 150,000 pages, the Dell B3465dnf printer offers low cost per page thanks to an optional extra-high-capacity toner cartridge for 20,000 pages.
If your Dell B3465dnf printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B3465dnf Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B3465dnf printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B3465dnf printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B3465dnf printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B3465dnf printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B3465dn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.