Dell B5460dn Google Cloud Print Setup – The fast, cost-effective Dell B5460dn black and white laser printer offer the perfect combination of high performance, high reliability, and advanced security features. Dramatically reduced printing costs thanks to optional extra-high capacity toner cartridge1 for 45,000 pages. up to all requirements, thanks to excellent scalability for maximum productivity.
Reliable network security for optimal protection. Compatible with Windows® 8 and Windows RT. Short summary description DELL B5460dn 1200 x 1200DPI A4. DELL B5460dn, laser, 1200 x 1200 DPI, A4, 550 sheets, 60 pages per minute, double printing. DELL B5460dn Printing Technology is Laser, Number of Print Cartridge is 1, Maximum Capacity printing up to 275000 pages per month and Maximum Resolution 1200 x 1200 DPI. Maximum paper size of the ISO ]A4. Print speed (black, normal quality, A4 / US Letter) take 60 pages per minute. The capacity of paper input (standard) is 550 sheets.
If your Dell B5460dn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell B5460dn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell B5460dn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell B5460dn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell B5460dn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell B5460dn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell B3465dn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.