Dell C3765dnf Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell C3765dnf Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell C3765DNF Multifunction color laser printer offers convincing printing, fax, copy and scan functions, excellent print quality at low printing costs per page and extremely high printing speeds the ultimate combination of powerful document management and highest reliability for maximum availability. Dell C3765dnf equipped with powerful features, including industry-wide one of the lowest values for total cost of ownership and cost per page. Industry-leading high-capacity drum technology lowers running costs and reduces total cost of ownership
The Dell C3765DNF also supports direct printing of Android devices via the Dell Mobile Print app. Thanks to the comprehensive Dell solution to ensure high print quality, ColorbyDell, the C3765DNF multifunction color laser printer convinces with excellent color saturation and image sharpness as well as outstanding print quality. With impressive printing speeds of up to 35 A4 pages per minute (ppm) in both black and white and color (actual printing speed varies depending on usage) and a high print volume of up to 80,000 pages per month (max.), The Dell C3765DNF has grown smoothly with your company’s needs.
If your Dell C3765dnf printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell C3765dnf Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell C3765dnf printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. you must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell C3765dnf
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell C3765dnf, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell C3765dnf printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell C3765dnf printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell C3765dnf Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell C3765dnf printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device”, find your Dell C3765dnf printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. this page will display the printers already added.