Dell E515dw Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell E515DW meets the latest requirements and environmental standards, including Energy Star qualification and the directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). This printer supports printing on recycled paper, paper from renewable raw materials, and chlorine-free paper.
For printing problems, you can contact technical support by phone or online during the one-year limited hardware service and use the one-year extended Exchange service for remote diagnostics. Dell E515dw With the Dell Document Hub app, available in the App Store, Google Play, and the Windows store, you can print directly from compatible smartphones, Tablet PCs, and other mobile devices.
If your Dell E515dw printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell E515dw Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell E515dw printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell E515dw printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell E515dw printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell E515dw printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell E515dw printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.