Dell H625cdw Google Cloud Print Setup
Dell H625cdw Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell H625CDW from Dell is a 4-in-1 color laser multifunction with which you can optimize your work process. You can also benefit from low energy consumption and first-class features. The Dell H625CDW color laser multifunction creates your printouts with a high printing speed of up to 23 s./Min. in color and b/w, while you get the first page already after only 13 seconds.
The very professional print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi guarantees you razor sharp prints. A 10.9 cm (4.3 inches) Large touch screen with color display offers a child-friendly operation and intuitive menu guidance. Dell H625CDW with the built-in duplex unit, you can save up to 50% of paper and quickly process printed documents on both sides. You can also take advantage of the automatic document feeder (ADF), which allows you to automatically scan and copy multi-sided printed documents. Save valuable time with intelligent scanning, with the MFP automatically recognizing the paper. It is also very helpful that you can view up to 8 previous ADF or scan jobs on the screen. The Dell H625CDW can be easily operated with Dell printer easy Wi-Fi. The Dell document Hub allows you to print from compatible mobile devices.
If your Dell H625cdw printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell H625cdw Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell H625cdw printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. you must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell H625cdw
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell H625cdw, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell H625cdw printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell H625cdw printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell H625cdw Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell H625cdw printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device”, find your Dell H625cdw printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. this page will display the printers already added.