Dell H815dw Google Cloud Print Setup – Print, fax, scan, copy, and always have a cloud connection through the Dell Document Hub with the versatile, multi-function black and white printer. Get your printer up and running quickly with Dell H815dw Easy WiFi, the world’s simplest printer installation via Wi-Fi Start, Click, Done – it’s that simple. Simplex (600 × 600 dpi): Up to 38 A4 pages per minute and up to 22 A4 pages per minute in SW. The 4.3-inch color touchscreen (capacitive). on Dell Multifunction Black-and-White Dell H815dw Printer, Software and Documentation CD, 3,000-page Toner Cartridge, Power Cable, USB Cable, RJ11 Cable, Setup Guide.
Dell H815dw devices have 250 sheets as standard. They have the opportunity to retrofit a 550-sheet cassette, bringing them to a maximum capacity of 800 sheets. The paper output is the same with 150 sheets on Dell H815dw. Differences can be found in the manual feeder: devices with -25 at the end have space for 50, the 15er printer at least for 100 sheets. Dell H815dw work with the same consumables – as the two B / W models. The toners are available in three different ranges: For color devices, this is up to 4,000 color pages, for monochrome models up to 9,000 black and white pages.
If your Dell H815dw printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell H815dw Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell H815dw printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell B3460dn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell B3460dn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell H815dw printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell H815dw printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, you
- r printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell B3460dn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell H815dw printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell H815dw printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.