Dell S3840cdn Google Cloud Print Setup – The Dell Color Smart Computer printer S3840cdn is a single-function color laser beam computer printer built for substantial printing needs in a tiny office or a workgroup or medium-duty printing in a midsize office. In the end, it has a big duty pattern and good newspaper handling. The matte-black Dell S3840cdn steps 18.7 by 19.7 by 16.4 inches wide (HWD), large enough that it requires a table or bench of its. It weighs about 82 pounds, so at least two different people should move it into place.
The Dell S3840cdn has a 550-sheet main holder and also a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder for a complete standard newspaper capacity of 650-bed sheets. It possesses an auto-duplexer for printing on both edges of a sheet of newspaper, and as will additionally apply to many laser beam printers nowadays, duplex printing is allowed by default. The connection is via USB and Ethernet. The Dell S3840cdn will not provide standard cellular connectivity, nevertheless, you can still printing to it from a mobile device if the printing device is linked via Ethernet to a network with a radio access point.
If your Dell S3840cdn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell S3840cdn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell S3840cdn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. you must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell S3840cdn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell S3840cdn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell S3840cdn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell S3840cdn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell S3840cdn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell S3840cdn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device”, find your Dell S3840cdn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. this page will display the printers already added.