Dell S3845cdn Google Cloud Print Setup – Dell S3845cdn designed to work with Dell’s new OpenManage Printer Essentials (OMPE) technology for rapid configuration and efficient fleet monitoring. While the S3845cdn is a single-function color laser printer, the Dell S3845CDN is a multifunction color laser printer that allows users to copy quickly, scan and send faxes, all in one device. Dell S3845cdn have been designed to meet the needs of medium and large enterprises with intensive use, such as banking institutions, schools, and government offices. The new Dell Smart Color printers are designed to increase workplace efficiency while being fast, reliable, safe, and easy to use.
Dell S3845cdn printer comes with a control panel available through a five-inch capacitive touchscreen that tilts to facilitate visualization, and supports a wide variety of paper sizes and formats, enabling you to meet a wide range of business needs. Dell S3845cdn printer offers native 1200 dpi print resolution for high-quality graphics and crisp text. The Dell S3845CDN is capable of scanning single-pass documents quickly and effortlessly with the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
If your Dell S3845cdn printer is not yet cloud-ready, make sure the computer that set up the printer is also enabled and connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your printer. If you’re using Windows, install the Google Cloud Print Windows Driver. You can use it to print from other web browsers (such as Internet Explorer) or computer programs (such as Microsoft Office). Download Google Cloud Print Windows Driver from this page.
You may also like: Dell S3845cdn Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
To print over Wi-Fi from your computer, or to share printers with others quickly, you can connect Dell S3845cdn printer to Google Cloud Print to use all of the cloud print features from Google. You must Connect the Printer to Wi-Fi and Computers with Chrome browser. Please follow the following tutorial:
How to Setup Google Cloud Print on Dell S3845cdn
Before doing Google Cloud Print with your Dell S3845cdn, you must look up to this point before Set up your printer with Google Cloud Print
- Activate your Dell S3845cdn printer, then Connect your computer to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not understand, follow the first Printer Manual.
- Turn on your computer and Connect your computer to the same Wi-Fi network as your Dell S3845cdn printer.
- Find out if your printer is Google Cloud Ready Version 1 or Version 2 by opening the Cloud-ready printer page, then search for your Dell model and printer. If next to your printer is “v2”, your printer is cloud-ready (version 2.0). Otherwise, if it is not listed “v1” next to the printer name, your printer is cloud-ready (version 1.0).
- If your printer is not listed, your printer is not yet cloud-ready. However, if the printer can connect to Wi-Fi, you can prepare Dell S3845cdn Google Cloud Print Setup with Google Cloud Print.
After Setting up all the above, Connect your Dell S3845cdn printer with Google Cloud print by following the tutorial:
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Type chrome: // devices and press Enter.
- Under “New Device,” find your Dell S3845cdn printer.
- Next, to the printer, click Manage.
- In the “Confirm signup” box that appears, click Sign up.
- On the printer screen, follow the instructions to complete the registration. Maybe you need to press List or OK button.
- To check if your printer is listed, go to google.com/cloudprint and click Printers on the computer. This page will display the printers already added.